Thursday, December 29, 2011

Let the Colors Run Together


In two-thousand-ten I decided to finally try and keep a journal; one book dedicated to everything: drawing, keeping notes, addresses and planning. When traveling in Canada I lost this book which had a mountain of stuff for me to follow up. I had lists of: books, films, music, people, addresses, places etc... All was lost. It was heartbreaking, so I decided to start it all again when I got back home. I bought a little planner and in the months that had already past I decided to dedicate that to my addresses.


Each address had a drawing, here are a few of those with the addresses hidden by cassette labels (got to respect a persons privacy).


Julien Charbonneu

 Nicholas French
 Caitlin Durlak
 Ellen Holmes-Preston
 Conwae Burrell
 Laura Hill
 Rohan Bridge
 Pamela Rosel
 Heather Ogilvie
 Nathan Martin
 Lewis O'Leary, Liza Grace, Cameron Adcock, Marek Rygielski
 Holly Cartwright
 Muriel Van Der Haert
 Marnie Vaughn
 Stacey Wilson
Brittany Rogers

 These drawings aren't designed to represent the individuals who's addresses they accompany, they are just merely drawings. There was a storm recently and any ink that was not permanent or non-water based ran together with the rain water. 

No comments: